Thursday, May 14, 2009

Giggling girls with Gewürztraminer


I promise this blog is not turning into a foodie/oenophile loving forum but since I have been back here on the West Coast for vacation, I have been indulging in tons of tasting of both varieties. Miss K and I tried a great Gewürztraminer from Kettle Valley winery. I tried finding it in a goverment liquor store but they don't carry it. One has to go to a specialty wine store, but it is absolutely worth it!

correction: Miss K enjoyed a nice crisp Éphémère. but she did try and agreed with my views of the wine.

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Go ahead! Become a food-loving oeniphile blog! It suits you!

5:19 a.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

Thanks MB,

I am not against it but it will be a challenge while living in Saskatoon. But I am hoping I can blog about fresh fruit and tasty perogies found at country fairs all over the prairies this summer.

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home