Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it Snow!


Completely snowed in, I have not been able to leave North Vancouver as my parents live on a steep hill pretty much on the bottom of a mountain. I have never seen anything like it but I have to say I am really liking it! I am about to start preparing the Christmas Ham (if it turns out I will post photos), will also attempt baklava as it is the Bulgarian tradition, all while listening to old fashioned Christmas tunes. I always find the Holidays tacky and it helps to intensify the mood by listening to Bing Crosby and Doris Day's version of "Baby It is Cold Outside".

Update: Here is the Christmas Ham as promised!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Merry Ho-Ho, Miss Biliana!!

10:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ham looks delicious!

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home