Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Even More Snow


I better warn you, my dear reader, whoever you are, that I will be blogging about the weather while I am here. It is a big part of living in Saskatchewan. Today, we got the first big fall and apperantly one has to make a wish when the first big one comes. So I did. I also got a big down jacket, with a huge fur trimmed hood. It is vintage bomber style, just perfect. And so far it had been great. I will post photos soon. But for now, a photo of my favourite widget.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this winter jacket version 3.0?
we will get you to a MEC soon enough. forget fashion. function.
lovek

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

Hmm, MEC? I have never owned anything by them. I like my jacket so far, but I will let you know when we get below 10 degrees. Can't wait to see you!

5:02 p.m.  
Blogger Crissy said...

I have plenty of family members in Saskatchewan, so I know how important the weather is to you folks. ;)

Bundle up - the worst is yet to come! (sorry, but it's true)

Hope you're well!

xx

5:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home