Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saskatoon Night Life


Well, sort of. Last night I needed a way to feel at home, because I have been feeling homesick and I didn't want this to linger and get the best of me. Usually cooking does it for me. But not alone. So called my new collegues, who are also new to the city and probably in the same boat as me. J. said that he was just googling "Saskatoon night life" and with zero results when I called asking him if he likes meatballs. D. followed soon after and we had a lovely dinner party, meatballs and wine and vegetables from the farm. And as we sat on the sofa eating Saskatoon berry pie, watching our favourite opera arias on Youtube, I asked is this "Saskatoon Night Life"? I have to say if it is is rather cozy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That form of nightlife must be popular in SK as there is only one car on the street in the picture you posted. Everyone is socializing inside.

3:40 p.m.  
Blogger Crissy said...

Cute. :)

8:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think with all the lights- and if you look real fast it could be the vegas strip. (I haven't been there- but when you move there I will be sure to come) lovek

12:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on second thoughts, maybe not. the strip. traveling with you, yes.

12:59 p.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

And if you squint your eyes the South Saskatchewan river looks like the Seine. I am actually looking forward to as one of my colegues referred to as "cabin fever art".

4:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home