Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School


So far so good. I feel like a mix between Legally Blond and Rushmore. Legally Blond because it dawn on me that I should get a note book as I was shopping for a "school bag" and Rushmore because I am overwhelmed at the afterschool activities on campus. I am tossing between tango lessons and swimming, maybe both. I love my studio, it is bright and lovely and very inviting. I am moving in today. Can't wait to start working. Still getting to know the city, found an old friend here who is giving me the tour tonight. So, so far Saskatoon shines!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Hooray! Glad to hear that all is well!

11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

Thank you Crissy, slowly but surely I am getting settled. You know us Tauruses take awhile to get comfortable.

5:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, shiny people in shiny places.

8:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home