Sunday, July 20, 2008

Love. Change. Life




In the spirit of the current show, the first major change already occurred. I moved! I don't think this is a favourite past time of anyone but I especially do not like it. It is not so much the physical exhaustion of it all but the emotional trauma that happens with the change. It really does take a toll on me and the ones around me. But we did it, thank you all for your help! My family was great. And now I am writing this post from North Van, sitting in my grandmother’s kitchen as she is making crepes. I am a teenager again! I am getting settled here for a week until I leave for Sofia and then there will be the other big move to Saskatoon. But I will deal with this when the time comes. For now I will enjoy crepes with homemade quince jam and while sipping an espresso. Mmmmm. I am also posting photos from the opening, thank you dear James for the photos and also Cathy and Elise for their great job curating another fantastic show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Miss Bilana, how do you always look so wonderful?! :)

10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home