Monday, June 30, 2008

Saskatoon bound


I just purchased my ticket to Saskatoon for later this summer! Miss K will be coming with me to ease the move and help me scout some finds for my new place. We are also looking forward to driving to the prairies and enjoying the vast skies outside of Saskatoon on a mini road trip. I am excited, scared, anxious and happy!
But before I head off to the Paris of the Prairies, I am doing a little Euro vacation. I am going to Sofia, where miss K will also join me (I know this is in amazing friend) where we will celebrate her birthday. We are also planning a little excursion to Istanbul and maybe the Black Sea. I am looking forward to relaxing there, visiting with friends and family before buckling down to academic work in the year ahead. Life is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

throw in a couple of cypress trees and you've got yourself a Tuscan landscape! :P

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

and add an Eiffel Tower in the city and you have Paris of the Prairies!

5:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home