Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Bloody Mary, a Box of Cracker Jacks and a Vogue


Dear diary,

Funny day today. Feeling overwhelmed with the upcoming changes, mainly of the too many shoes I have to part with. Really having to dig deep down in my subconscious to part with them and really start a new life. So tonight after a hard day at work, which I will also miss, and a round of really bad passport photos I headed to have one of the best Bloody Mary’s in town. And after a couple of fresh squeezed tomato cocktails with a side of fresh crab I headed home clutching the new Vogue and a box of Cracker Jacks. I wonder what the surprise is?

3 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

We must have been on a similar wavelength last night, cuz' guess what I was munching on? Not Cracker Jack, but something along a similar line:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Elephant_Popcorn

Ha! :)

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

I have never seen this treat before, it looks right up my alley! I guess we were on the same munching wavelenght last night, must have been a Taurus thing!

11:07 p.m.  
Blogger Crissy said...

Totally, I think so! You have to try this yummy pink popcorn-Canadian treat, it's a must! You can get it at the Candy Aisle on West 4th Avenue ...

10:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home