Monday, April 14, 2008

New World Provence

I love revisiting a trusted old recipe. One that can be repeated, with slight variations, perhaps a different wine, different stock, made while listening to different soundtrack even? I am a creature of habit and especially when it comes to cuisine I stick with what I know. My friend B gave me an edition of New World Provence, which she edited so I know it is good, and I have not looked back as far as Provençal cuisine is concerned. One of my favourite dishes to make is the Beef Tenderloin with Wine and Peppercorn Jus. Simple, dare I say fast and so simply complex. Anyways, it helps with marinating choices, delivering decisions and finally just knowing that one can revisit a comforting feeling with a trusted old recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home