Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Eyeglasses


Last week I went to dinner with some friends. There was karaoke in the back of the room and I found myself needing to squint to see the words people were singing. E. gave me his glasses to try and to my surprise I could see the karaoke text perfectly! I have always thought I had 20/20 vision, so I was nervous and excited to get my eyes checked. Well, it turns out I don't REALLY need them but the optometrist recommended wearing them if "I am driving at night during a bad storm" or "sitting really high in the bleachers during a hockey game". Both are activities I don't often enjoy but the narsisist in me has always wanted to wear glasses as a fashion statement. So I got a prescription and I am off looking for a fashionable pair of specks for those times that I am stuck in a rainstorm at night going to see a hockey game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

It's a bit out of the way, but there is an eyeglass shop in Metrotown called "Eyestar" - they have an awesome selection of frames! It's where both Dan & I get ours from.

12:16 p.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

Thanks for the tip! I will stop by and try on some frames. I am so excited as this is such an iportnat fashion decision.

12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home