Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Europe Bound: The Sky is the Limit


Some good travel news from the New York Times. It looks like low cost carriers will be a reality between transatlantic routes with the "open-skies agreement" that is coming into effect next week. I am always jealous of European travellers and their pick of low cost carriers. There are even a number of great deals from Bulgaria. I flew to Venice for a price of an dinner entree last summer. So, hopefully this will become a reality on this side of the pond eventually. I am off to make tiramisu and then will do my weekely fashion post-Balenciaga!

2 Comments:

Blogger stu marvel said...

your blog is wonderful and i adore you.

9:11 p.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

I adore you too Captain Stu Marvel!

11:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home