Sunday, February 24, 2008

много лютива (or upcoming new screenings)



I am happy to report that my short film Put Your Slippers On is going
to be screened at Cinema Politica in London, Ontario and the Canadian Civilization Museum in Ottawa. If you are in the area, pop in to see it, it is part of the Digital Diversity festival.

The photo above is in step with the film's main subject-my grandmother. She is still going strong with leaving me notes everywhere. I found this one when I opened the
fridge yesterday. It says "very hot", it was a roasted pepper resting on a napkin. Love it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dina González Mascaró said...

Biliana

You are a genious and you are so lucky that you speak bulgarian...

I love the cyrilic letters and the sounds of the eastern european languages but I don't think I'll ever really pick up a language and run with it.

Go biliana - you will enoy the Ukranians and Bulgarians in Saskatoon - some of which are my relatives.

See you Friday,
joelle

7:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home