Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Doris Day and Her Friend


I like this image. It was on my fridge for a long time. I was doing some cleaning up when I found it and it made me smile. I have been thinking about what this year will bring, trying to make plans, think about the future, finish projects, start new ones. All of this has made me feel anxious and stressed out. But the year is so young and I am sure I will have time for all that I want to do. Yesterday was my one year anniversary at VFS. I can't believe it has been that long already. It really was a great year. I am grateful for it all, non-regretful of the choices I have made and didn't make. And I am looking forward to the new one, whatever will be, will be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you and all the goals met, and made...
you've come a long way baby!
lovek

11:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home