Monday, July 02, 2007

Once More with Feeling




I have decided to give gardening another go. I had tried last summer only to sadly watch my lavender plant die a slow and mysterious death and my hanging basket turn curiously brown. I went to my plant shop and bought as many plants as I can fit in my bike basket. I also purchased the cutest baby blue "Desperate Gardener" gloves, based on "Desperate Housewives" and a box of Miracle Grow. This morning I replanted them in I think a little too small pots, I am going to have to get proper ones, but it is fine for now. There is an elegant French lavender plant, a fragrant sage bush, few purple ones (I am sorry I don't have their names) and a plant, which was given to me on my birthday in May and miraculously survived. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your plants! they have character! and you will enjoy them

10:15 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

good luck with the garden -- it looks lovely!

8:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home