Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Venice Biennale


I have been researching the program of the Venice Biennale for my visit in August. I want to go prepared and research the artists before hand. I am so excited that one of my favourite artists Sophie Calle is showing in the French Pavilion. Also, I will make sure I check out the Bulgarian exhibition at the Post Office. The Canadian artist David Altmejd and his avian installation is getting a lot of buzz, so that should be interesting. I have been following this blog from the Biennale. And I am sure the Italian Pavilion will be full of colour and style, so that should not be missed. Any suggestions? Is there something or someone I must absolutelly see? Miss? I just hope I have some time left to recuperate on a piazza with a caffè breve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home