Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jack Russells and more



I went to the annual Jack Russell convention at Ambleside Park last weekend. A good way to get over my wisdom teeth extraction was to drag the family on a rainy Sunday afternoon to the much anticipated event. Never mind that it rained buckets, it was quite the scene, Jack Russells running at all directions, digging holes, hiding between my legs for cover, and jumping of course. There was a very special best costume talent show, best trick competition but we missed the group portrait as it was getting really too cold for my granny. Thank you George for the photos

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I told you: my neighbour at my new place has a jack russell... Tippy- who recently had a head wound which has left her with quite the bandage and one of those cones to amplify her barking. its quite the sight. km

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Crissy said...

Dan & I dogsat a Jack Russell a few years ago ... oh my, those pups are a handful!! I figure it's because they're just too darn smart for their own good.

9:09 a.m.  
Blogger Miss Biliana said...

miss k:
i can't wait to meet tippy! i hope she has the collar off by then. i guess this is the equivellant of braces for dogs?
crissy:
yes, i think it is in the eyes, they are too smart for their own good. i don't know if i can actually own one, for my own sanity!

9:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home