Saturday, April 14, 2007


As if I didn't feel overwhelmed already by all the information around me, personal email, work email, facebook, flickr, I have been really neglecting my blog. So, prompted by K. and K. tonight I have decided to continue with my blog. I think the problem was that I didn't feel like a had a specific voice when I was writing. Is it a personal blog, an art blog, a food blog or a social blog? Well, I'll give it another chance and let it develop organically. I am posting a photo of the can of sardines I bought today at the German Food Warehouse by my house. This place is like a museum. I also bought a jar of peach jam from the Bulgarian communist era. So, I am back and if you have stuck around long enough to see this well overdue post, welcome back!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home