Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Summer in the city


I was very excited to go to a local lake and relax on one of the last long weekends of the summer. This is what we came across instead: more people then I have ever seen per square meter, bbq smell, kids building castles everywhere, Red Hot Chili Peppers blasting, dogs barking at plastic beach balls, Wonderbread, more people, Miller lite, Bob Marley blasting, more kids and muddy sand castles. I plugged myself out with my iPod and try to pretend I was somewhere else, I guess it was a beach simulacrum of sorts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Biliana, Hope you find this in your comments, Really!! enjoyed your website, especially the SHOES (of course) and 5 Crowns a Kiss

3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home